Our Lansdale Office
Comfort and Convenience are the hallmarks of Lansdale Family Dentistry. To ensure a quality and comprehensive experience at each visit, below is the information you need about our facilities, hours, financing and payment options, referral rewards program and in-office dental plan
Facilities and Equipment
Our Lansdale team integrates the newest equipments and techniques to provide quality, gentle, advanced and in-house specialty dental services to the Greater Philadelphia Area. Below is a comprehensive list of the state of arts technology that will be offered in house.
- In-House Specialists for convenient scheduling and in-house access to care for your dental needs
- LANAP (Laser Periodontal Therapy) allows virtually painless and no cut, no sew treatment for gum disease with bone and tissue regeneration
- Implants which serve as stable and functional replacements for single teeth, crowns, denture, and bridges
- Invisalign is an all-comprehensive orthodontic treatment with removable, invisible and personalized retainers
- E-Max Crowns are upgraded material, which is esthetically and functionally superior, resulting in a longer-lasting and improved smile
- Composite Fillings are healthier, easily contoured to fit your bite and resemble natural teeth
- iTero/Clincheck for Digital Impressions and tracking progress for Invisalign
- Digital X-rays which reduce radiation up to 90%
- Intraoral Cameras will allow you to see your own smile on our operative-based computers
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)helps in providing a non-invasive technique to diagnose clinically with high-resolution 3-D scans to detect periodontal and endodontic conditions as well as carries
- Single Tooth Anesthesia (STA) allows more precise dentistry and treats only the local sight to maximize comfort
- CAD-CAM and 3D Digital Technology allows quick and efficient restorative services such as crowns, bridges, and implants to save you time in your busy schedule
- Air Abrasion used to treat tooth decay and prepare teeth for restoration
- Oral Cancer Screening, regular screening for oral cancer is one of the most important services provided to you at the dentist
Accepted Insurance Plans
We are happy to participate with Most PPO and Premiere Plans at our Lansdale Office Including:
If you have any additional questions about your specific insurance coverage, please contact our Insurance Coordinator at (215)-393-8400.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Dominion Dental
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
We understand your investment in your dental care is important to you. We are happy to provide financing options and to work closely with you to develop a financial plan that works best for you.
- Credit Card (Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard)
CareCredit, Sunbit and Proceed Finance are here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. They offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it. You can even use CareCredit, Sunbit** and Proceed Finance** for your family and favorite pet at other healthcare facilities.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit, Sunbit and Proceed Finance. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit, Sunbit and Proceed Finance for the services you choose including Invisalign, Implant, Cosmetic, Laser Dentistry and more.
CareCredit, Sunbit and Proceed Finance are endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession we support. For over 20 years, we’ve been helping over hundreds of patients get the dental treatments they want and need.
Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, Sunbit and Proceed Finance, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information call our Lansdale Office Treatment Coordinator at 215-393-8400 or to apply online, visit care credit.com.
At Lansdale Family Dentistry, we know that you care for your own oral health, but you also want to see your loved ones have a beautiful and healthy smile. That is why the biggest compliment you can give us is a referral. Referring to your friends and family to our practice shows us the trust and faith you have in us, and there is no better feeling for us than seeing that. Although there is no way we can thank you enough for your continued support and for introducing us to your family and friends, we automatically enroll you in our Referral Rewards Program as a token of appreciation every time you refer a loved one to our office.
This reward program is a win-win for everyone. It allows you to spread a smile to your loved ones and allows them to benefit from our services. You can be well assured that your friends and family will be treated with quality care and respect at our Lansdale Office. Remember, your personal referral and recommendation could have a tremendous impact on some else’s smile. Wouldn’t it be nice if you had a trusted friend or family member to recommend a provider for all the dental care you need and want? Beyond the personal satisfaction, you will get from introducing a friend or family member to our practice, you will also be able to enjoy a token of appreciation from us with our Lansdale Office Referral Rewards Program.
In-House Dental Plan
Our Lansdale Dental Office offers an in-house dental plan for our patients who may not have insurance. Our in-house dental plan makes it easy for you to accept the comprehensive care you and your family need and deserve. Signing up for our dental plan is easy and opens up many complementary and discounted services for Cosmetic, Invisalign and Implant Dentistry as well as routine and preventative dental visits.